We rednecks took a day off from giving tours of Nashville to help educate the common folk on exactly what a redneck is. If ya still ain’t sure after reading this post, come out and get Redneck Certified with us next time your in Nashville and see for yourself!
It’s not quite complete, but we put together a list to help y’all understand just what is a redneck.
Signs that you could be a Redneck:
- Wal-Mart is your primary source of everything.
- You mowed your yard and found your father’s truck.
- You drink Pepsi instead of Mountain Dew to save your teeth.
- There’s a can of RAID next to supper on the kitchen table.
- Your home has as many miles on it as your pick-up truck.
- You think an IQ is a Q-tip for your eyes.
- You have to go outside to get a Coke from the fridge.
- There’s a footprint on your gas pedal.
- You have to be careful not to step on toothpicks in your house.
- Your wallet is on a chain but your dog isn’t.
Being a redneck is tough work! To be a redneck, there are three requirements: you gotta love ‘Merica, Nickelback, and NASCAR.
True rednecks understand that there are only two major food groups out there: beef jerky and hot fries. Moon Pies count, too.
These are just the facts, ma’am. Ain’t no one more qualified to give you a tour of Nashville, TN than a redneck. And we got a “Trucking Institute” diploma to prove it!